- Model NO.: L Bolt
- Type: L Type
- Head Style: L Type
- Grade: 4.8
- Standard of L Bolt: According to Drawing
- Dimension of Metric of L Bolt: 12mm-48mm
- Length of of L Bolt: From 100mm-2000mm
- Grade of Metric L Bolt: 4.6, 4.8, 6.8, 8.8
- Packing of of L Bolt: 25 Kgs Per Carton or Gunny Bag, in Pallet.
- Specification: DIN, GB, Jisb, ISO, ANSI/Asme B, W. S. W
- HS Code: 731815000
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Connection: Common Bolt
- Standard: DIN, ANSI
- Finish: Polishing
- Material of L Bolt: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass
- Dimension of Inch of L Bolt: 1/2"-2"
- Grade of Inch L Bolt: Grade2, Grade5, Grade8
- Coating of of L Bolt: Zinc Plated, HDG, etc.
- Trademark: FAST
- Origin: China
L Bolts are generally used for the foundation, buried in the concrete, the hook buried in the ground or welded parts, screw up, for fixed a variety of ground and pole buildings, road signs.
Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass
Dimension: 12mm-48mm; 1/2"-2"
Length: From 100mm-2000mm
Grade: 4.6, 4.8, 6.8, 8.8; 2, 5, 8
Type: J Type, L Type, I Type With Nuts and Washers
Coating: Zinc Plated, Hdg, etc
Packing: 25 Kgs Per Carton or Gunny Bag, in Pallet.